Wednesday 7 May 2008

2nd - 4th April, Vancouver - LA - Sydney (delayed)-Perth, Australia

Well, my Canada trip had to come to an end. The work I was doing turned out well and now I can focus coming back to Australia to finalise our wedding. Vancouver again was unusually sun drenched and flying out with the mountains loaded with snow was again a great sight.
I passed over one of the US volcanoes, don't know which one though.
LAX was the usual shit hole and I am trying my best to avoid it future. Needless to say, our flight was delayed in taking off from there even though they boarded us nearly an hour earlier.
I did see an Air India jumbo with the wierdest window frame design.
On arrival in Sydney, I had views of the harbour bridge and CBD. Sydney is on the cards for one of Tan and my future trips.
I had to hang out in Sydney for an extra four hours but did bump into an old work mate from Kalgoorlie there. The world is very small.
Tan was waiting for me at the airport and amazingly so were my bags! It was great to be back with her again!!

No comments: