Tuesday 28 August 2007

16th August, Points North, SK

I went over to catch up with Brendo tonight at Points North. He leaves tomorrow and I will look after his program until he returns. That night Dave, Brendo, Leo and I planned the next lot of drilling in an area called Tent Seal. Another place to explore. The key to my room was in Brad’s pocket at Raven so I was roomless for a while. At 11:00pm I went out of the office and watched the green fountain of northern lights (check the brilliant image I captured above). It was okay but it was better the first time I saw them. At 11:35pm, I gave Brendo a call. “I can’t wait any longer for these keys to turn up, I’m sharing the room with you.” Brendo was watching this shite movie and winding down for his break. I fell asleep quickly, knackered.

No comments: