Thursday 16 August 2007

9th August, Raven, SK

What is there to do in northern Saskatchewan? Build a skate park of course. The team while I was a Points made a temporary skate park out of ply and core boxes. Derek was keen for me to give it a go so here we were having an afternoon skate. A few tricks in I decided to do a half cab heel flip, too easy, but I ended up pole axing myself like an icy pole stick. No blood but sore. Brad came down from Points and we nailed a few more tricks like a no footer and a 180 backside air off the smaller quarter pipe. Something I didn’t imagine I would be doing at work. I keep on pinching myself that I am getting paid to this as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Dan Tan its cahl cool tricks.
when you come back to aus we will have to go skating and pull off some rad tricks